Reusable Silicone Food Bag
Our Reusable Silicone Food Bag is an alternative to regular old plastic bags. They have been made to be safe in the freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and boiling water. These BPA-free, silicone food storage bags are the smarter alternative to plastic food bags. Safer, more versatile, and reusable. Ideal for use at home, work, or when traveling.
- Eco-friendly and economical. Reuse again and again.
- Silicone is made from natural resources which means its BPA free and gives the material the purity of glass with the functionality of plastic.
- The non-porous material helps inhibit bacterial growth, mould and germs.
- Watertight and airtight. Leak-proof seal. Keeps your food fresher for longer.
- Heat safe up to 220°. Suitable for use in the microwave or oven (remove plastic seal first).
- Freezer safe. Freeze leftovers and then defrost or cook from frozen, in the bag.
- Easy to clean. Rinse in warm soapy water or put in the dishwasher.
- Perfect for the refrigerator to cover bowls, pot, pots, etc. Will not smell, due to being completely isolated from the air, which achieves the best preservation effect.
- FDA & SGS APPROVED FOOD GRADE SILICONE: This means that the silicone does not contain any fillers, coating, BPA, BPS, BPF, PVC, phthalates, or any the chemicals which can be dangerous to your health after they migrate into the food.
- HERMETIC SEAL: Leakproof vacuum and zip-locked container that can store all kinds of solids and liquids without spilling Hermetic seal to store liquids or solids. (NOTE: When you start to use it the first several times, the lock for the bag may be a little tight seal, that's for a special purpose to make the best effect of preservation.)
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT: Heat and cold resistant, temperature resistant -58℉~482℉(-50℃～+250℃), safely used in the refrigerator, microwave oven, toaster, freezer, steamer, and dishwasher safe.
- REUSABLE ALTERNATIVE: Only pure silicone is safe, healthy, eco-friendly, non-allergenic, non-reactive, hygienic, repels germs and chemicals, not toxic to the environment, recyclable, possess a long lifespan of up to 30 years.
Directions for Use:
· Slide off the hard plastic seal in the direction of the arrow to open the bag.
· Wash thoroughly before first use.
· Take care when pouring in hot liquids.
· To seal, pinch the top of the bag together and slide the hard plastic seal back on.
· Immediately clean after use to minimize staining.